Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
gesza
May 02, 2024, 06:07:44 PM
 I'm still here any rallies coming up? 
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Could i be on the Paul O'Grady show with my detector next, ?? hmmm.  (Read 2119 times)
Al.Thepastfinder, ( Alan )
Superhero Member

Star of Radio, T.V. and now Youtube, lol.

« on: September 03, 2009, 06:47:43 PM »

i decided to go to Barry today as the fields may be a bit wet,
  I found around £12 or just over,  mmm,  only done half the beach   so i'll have to go back sometime,  i was walking along on near the damp sand at one stage and saw something round shining in the sun, Huh  i thought is that a coin, Huh?  hmm maybe a  clean 50 pence,  i walked down and found it to be a  clean £2 coin  lol,  on the surface too with the sand blown off,  a short while  later i found a nice clean chubby like that too,
also found another sterling silver ring,

anyhow,  remember i said before iv'e often seen people taking pix of me detecting,   well around 4,45 i went up near the wall to finnish off,  when a guy walked up to me with some shoulder bags on his shoulders and a video camera,   he said iv'e been watching you detecting ,  i'm a researcher   for the Paul O'Grady show on channel 4 and wondered if you'd do an interview for me,  he thinks they'd be interested in it,
 he showed me his card and it looked official anyhow, with Paul O'Gradie's stamp on it too, so i said arrr go on then  lol.
 we done the film and interview but i forgot to ask him  when it'll be on,  he  said he's going to ring me anyhow  so perhaps he'll give me an idea later,
  they'll proberbly take the Mick, but hell lol,  it wouldn't be too bad if they do that,   but then have me in the studio to bring on and  show my finds after.

Richy
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 07:12:55 PM »

Ist Millsy and now you Alan,please keep us informed of any update. Smiley Smiley

You can show a gift horse water but a pencil must be lead.
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 07:33:08 PM »

will do mate,  but i'll be away again next week and i didn't think to give him my mobile number doh,  the new series starts sometime this month i think,

PHIL YNYSBOETH
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 07:57:40 PM »

Well done Alan !

Knowing your luck i bet its not a **** take lol

You dont know when it might be aired ?
Dont tell me ive got to watch that nutter o grady till your piece comes on ;0( lol

Well I take my hate off to Yeh !   sorry i cant do a Paul O grady accent   Tongue

all the best
Phil
hedgehog
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2009, 08:50:59 PM »

Maybe it was him throwing the coins on to the sand to draw you in Alan  Grin Hey they don't always take the pee, let us know when you know please.  Wink
DIGGA

MINELAB EXPLORER XS USER

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2009, 09:16:51 PM »

SOUNDS GOOD AL  FAME AT LAST MATE  WELL DONE   I WILL HAVE TO KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR IT   LET US KNOW  WHEN YOU  KNOW  THE DATE  IT WILL BE  ON ,,,,,  WELL DONE   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

dont dig deep if ya aint heard the beep
bymatt666 (byron)
Superhero Member

R.A.R.E.member

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2009, 10:08:57 PM »

hey alan...first it was the radio...now progressing on to the tele !!..can i have your autograph please.... Grin...all the best alan.... Wink...byron

i'd give up chocolate....but i'm no quitter !
minelab explorer xs
NCMD member
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2009, 07:33:15 PM »

yeah o.k.   if i hear anything i'll post it.
 yeah i'll see if i can watch a few Phil to do a bit of Homework on the show, as i told him, i don't watch telly much.

yeah Byron
perhaps we'll organise an autogragh signing at christmas mate,  lol
  Cheers now

Alan

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal