Year seven in the life of Detectingwales.com 2015

<< < (2/5) > >>

GJH:
A very good read Neil, I would like to wish all DW members a very happy Christmas and plenty of finds in the new year.
Geoff

Greg:
Same from me, great report and a merry Christmas and happy new year to all members, and the dark viewers. (Come on in boys and girls). I have only recently joined and have been amazed by the knowledge I have gained. Thanks to all the contributors :) :) :)

Val Beechey:
Once again an excellent review of the last year Neil.  Thanks for the mention, though John says, can you double check the numbers. He's convinced I should be no.1 considering all the time I spend on here. ::)

Like all the others I'd like to say a big THANKYOU to all the admin. for their efforts.  Keep it up Fellas, much appreciated.

dingdong:
WOW !!! What a great write up,many,many thanks for a tremendous read Neil.
I can honestly say that I didn't realise just how big and far reaching Detecting Wales is,the statistics are truly incredible.
Well done to all at administration,and great big THANKYOU for keeping the show on the road.
I also wish to thank ALL the other members who have helped me me with my detecting questions and in identifieing some of the spurious finds that I've had.
And a very special thanks to "CHEF"for putting me right on so many aspects of this remarkable  hobby of Metal detecting.
And finally, I wish all the members,including those who dont always agree with my way of thinking a very,very,happy CHRISTMAS and a very,very,healthy, wealthy, and successful year ahead........ MERRY CHRISTMAS !!🎅🎅🎅🎄🎄👍

ancientpat:
Hi Neil,
Interesting read, I remember the first rally in the Vale of Glam, and my best find of that day was a cartwheel penny. I like to put my name down for the rallies but can't always get to them if they involve a longer distance but not because of the drive but I can't get off earlier enough and this time of the year it means only a couple of hours detecting. I always enjoy the write up's and haven't lost interest after nearly 40 years !! It is a great site and well organised by everyone  who organises the rallies and the photos like yourself.  Happy Christmas to all DW members.

Pat.  ;) ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page