Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
gesza
May 02, 2024, 06:07:44 PM
 I'm still here any rallies coming up? 
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Detectingwales.com Rally 68 - Revenge of the Santas!  (Read 16961 times)
Dale
Superhero Member

Bristol hammies wanted

« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2013, 09:43:47 PM »

Excellent as usual Neil and a big congratulations to all those who found and I'm glad you managed to break the Tudor barrier that seemed to exist on this site.

Some people think we detectorists are weird!.....I can't see it myself Roll Eyes

Lol just think what the farmer thought about us  Cheesy Cheesy
Mrmayo

teknetics t2, minelab advantage.

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2013, 09:53:40 PM »

excellent finds there peeps looks like you all had a great day, well done dryland my old muckar and your offfff..... Grin Grin Grin Grin Wink

if in doubt  DIG IT OUT.
Dryland
Superhero Member

Keeper of the Lights

« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2013, 10:00:20 PM »

Great report Neil ,on what was one of the most enjoyable days that i've had. A big thank you
to EVERYBODY who organised todays rally and worked so hard to make sure that everyone who
attended enjoyed themselves. Rob you were missed today, oh and so was the neurotic horse
from last years Santas Hats rally. Grin

If money is the root of all evil,why can't we spend parsnips ?
anthonyjay

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2013, 09:11:52 AM »

Thanks for a great day DW, didn't find much, just 2 farthings of Geo V and a penny which may have been Viccy, but I thoroughly enjoyed the day with you all as I always do with DW. Have a great New Year everyone. Best wishes AJ
Pon

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2013, 09:14:47 AM »

Thank you from me for yet another...(this was my second)  great rally,
Superbly organised so congrats and thank you to all involved for that,
Superb company..Thanks to every one I had the chance to speak to, at this point i must mention Dawson..you've just cost me £25 mate, guess what I was on ebay looking for last night Cheesy
The William and Mary will be cleaned (cautiously) when I get home later from work Smiley I'm convinced its a contempory forgery,.Move over Eeyore there's a new pessimist in town.  Roll Eyes Hopefully once I post some picture up on here someone can lay that one to rest.
Happy Christmas from me and i look forward to seeing you all again in January.

Pon.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 09:42:01 AM by Pon » Logged

You can always tell a Black Country kid. You just can't tell him much!
Johnboy25

« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2013, 10:59:51 AM »

Thank you Detecting Wales for a nice day out,not much on the finds front to report. Looking forward to the 5th.Happy Christmas to you All.
briggs1969 ( Dawson )

Xp Deus

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2013, 11:40:18 AM »

Hi Pon nice meeting you yesterday knew you would be on e bay  Grin lol well done on the william and mary to lovely coin mate  Wink

watch out there's foil in that soil Smiley
GJH

« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2013, 12:16:20 PM »

I would just like to reiterate all that has been said above, I have had a great year detecting with DW, some nice finds and very nice company, thanks to all concerned and wish everyone a happy christmas and roll on the 5th Jan.
 Geoff
legio11augustus
Superhero Member

« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2013, 12:24:50 PM »

first one i have missed in 3 years gutted,great right up neil ,well done to all those that attended.some great finds and a fun day out .and a bravo to those that found there firsts

non atrocitate non clementia mutabatur
beachboy (viv)

« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2013, 01:52:02 PM »

neil,yet another great report mate and thanks to all the organisers for another brilliant rally,met up with some old buddies and met more new faces,great to see dryland's face with his hammered which he wanted,not much joy on the finds side for me but to win the rally draw PINPOINTER  was fantastic thanks again boys and will see you all on the 5th january 2014,ALL THE BEST.VIV
beachboy (viv)

« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2013, 02:15:41 PM »

alan (handyman) Wink wanted to swop my minelab pointer for his DUES  Grin Grin Grin alan i couldn't the pointer cost much more  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Grin Grin Grin all the best mate and hope to see you and your better half on the 5th.viv
Dryland
Superhero Member

Keeper of the Lights

« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2013, 03:07:11 PM »

LOL nice one Viv and well done on winning that MINELAB PRO POINTER. [Do you think if
I say Minelab pro pointer enough times , they'll give me one for free ]  Cheesy

If money is the root of all evil,why can't we spend parsnips ?
beachboy (viv)

« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2013, 03:36:26 PM »

dryland you could try them with a swop for your hammered  Grin hope to see you on the 5th, all the best.viv
HAMMERRHOID

« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2013, 07:05:21 PM »

I would just like to say a big thank you to Neil for organising a great day"s detecting this was my 1st Santa Hats Rally and my 3rd Detecting Wales rally as I only joined recently . But I must say how friendly all the members are and how well it is run . I am glad Dryland found his 1st hammered see you at the next one mate (I am the chap from where Dad"s Army made Cheesy) . I would like to wish all members a very Happy Christmas and a Prosperous Detecting 2014

You can kill a Sheep once , BUT YOU COULD SHEAR IT EVERYDAY
GJH

« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2013, 09:07:15 PM »

I would just like to say a big thank you to Neil for organising a great day"s detecting this was my 1st Santa Hats Rally and my 3rd Detecting Wales rally as I only joined recently . But I must say how friendly all the members are and how well it is run . I am glad Dryland found his 1st hammered see you at the next one mate (I am the chap from where Dad"s Army made Cheesy) . I would like to wish all members a very Happy Christmas and a Prosperous Detecting 2014

Hi Hammerrhoid, Great to meet you again, hope to see you in the new year, I hope you have a great christmas, by the way when you attend the next rally leave Cut Half behind, he's banned because he won too many prizes in the raffle. Grin Grin
 Geoff

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal