Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
gesza
May 02, 2024, 06:07:44 PM
 I'm still here any rallies coming up? 
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Update... Wanted - Sandpiper1 Pulse Induction Detector  (Read 797 times)
JackMod
Rally attendee

« on: February 16, 2024, 11:47:08 AM »

I am looking for an old Sandpiper1 pulse induction metal detector from Pulse Power Developments UK (Eric Foster). If anyone has such a detector for sale or knows someone who would like to sell one, please contact me. I would be also interested if the detector is in non-working condition.

I am also looking for pictures of the actual detector, schematics, old advertisements, instruction manuals etc for this device.
« Last Edit: Today at 01:59:28 PM by JackMod » Logged
JackMod
Rally attendee

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2024, 07:04:57 PM »

It seems that no one has a Sandpiper-1 PI detector for sale. But I'm still on the lookout for one. But what about a Sandpiper PI pinpointer? Does anyone have a Sandpiper Pinpointer for sale? The Sandpiper P.I. Pinpointer was also manufactured by Pulse Power Developments. If anyone has such a pinpointer to offer and if anyone wants to see a picture of the Sandpiper P.I. Pinpointer, please let me know. The Sandpiper Pinpointer looks very similar to the old Bullseye 120mm Pinpointer from Whites Detectors.
JackMod
Rally attendee

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2024, 06:05:38 PM »

This is a Sandpiper PI Probe. In case you can not see the picture of the probe, send me a reply.

* Sandpiper_PI_Probe_m.png (168.06 KB, 403x302 - viewed 297 times.)
JackMod
Rally attendee

« Reply #3 on: Today at 01:59:07 PM »

Hello,

Update on my search for a Sandpiper1 detector. I finally found a Sandpiper1 PI detector that I was able to purchase for my collection. The device arrived safely a few days ago. Eric Foster, the developer of the Sandpiper1 detector, once said that it was the predecessor of the BeachScan detector and this in turn was the predecessor of the Goldquest detector. 

If anyone still has a copy of the operating instructions for the Sandpiper1 detector, please contact me.

Thank you for taking a look at this article.

JackMod

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal