Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
gesza
May 02, 2024, 06:07:44 PM
 I'm still here any rallies coming up? 
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: Here is a happy post  (Read 17765 times)
dingdong
Superhero Member

MAD COWS EAT METAL DETECTORISTS !!!🐂🐂🐂🐂🐂🐂

« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2015, 10:04:18 AM »

Sorry guys but couldn't resist this....
NO POST today,its a PLANK holiday, ok,then I RESIN(e)

Now I declair the new T(r)topic) OFISH)ally open.!!!!
Val Beechey
Superhero Member

« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2015, 10:56:32 AM »

Not before time, 'cause the word that came to mind was Taxus-dermist.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 12:00:28 PM by Val Beechey » Logged

Ever Optimistic, it's out there somewhere - And I Found it
dingdong
Superhero Member

« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2015, 04:12:33 PM »

Well that last comment was off the scales!!!😕 and not very TUNNY at all!!
b.buoy
NWDD Member

« Reply #78 on: April 03, 2015, 06:08:44 PM »

Whale, I almost missed my Plaice in this serious discussion for the Sole reason that I didn't want to encROACH and stick my Mullet in..
Chainsaw Bampy

« Reply #79 on: April 03, 2015, 06:27:20 PM »

.hi all its me im back, [i can hear your groans]  anyway here we go again..................................................................     of course [ coarse fishing in case you didn,t get it]  the fish post is open  it is fryday after all, got here eventually but only just  ATROUT,  i am putting weight on getting rather CHUBBy, out with the detector and dug a long hole some would call it a TrENCH,  and i bumpted into SALMON rushdie, he was just out and a TROUT,he was leaning on some gRAILINGS,he drove off on his motorPIKE,told him to be carefull theres a lot of SHARKS out there, he said that was a load of bull [shark] and that he was going to THRESHERs,not by accident but on PORPOISE.  theres loads more but gotta leave some for someone else,  lol
DEADLOCK
Superhero Member

I am an AntiquiSearcher...

« Reply #80 on: April 03, 2015, 06:29:57 PM »

.hi all its me im back, [i can hear your groans]  anyway here we go again..................................................................     of course [ coarse fishing in case you didn,t get it]  the fish post is open  it is fryday after all, got here eventually but only just  ATROUT,  i am putting weight on getting rather CHUBBy, out with the detector and dug a long hole some would call it a TrENCH,  and i bumpted into SALMON rushdie, he was just out and a TROUT,he was leaning on some gRAILINGS,he drove off on his motorPIKE,told him to be carefull theres a lot of SHARKS out there, he said that was a load of bull [shark] and that he was going to THRESHERs,not by accident but on PORPOISE.  theres loads more but gotta leave some for someone else,  lol
Brilliant  Grin

Chainsaw Bampy

« Reply #81 on: April 03, 2015, 06:43:12 PM »

i was out with my mate MACK EREL he was telling me some fishy stories about being buddies with ken LOACH off corrie,he reckons he sent him his autograph but had to pay COD,hesaid to me,  now GAR i know you CARP on a lot, but there are some people out there that are really GOBY, his phone rang and it was his mate JOHN DORY he was moaning about his wife saying that she,s got a mouth like a LARGEMOUTH BASS,he told him she needs to come off her high PERCH she can,t half be a bit of a SNAPPER he said,       who,s next.......................
dingdong
Superhero Member

« Reply #82 on: April 03, 2015, 07:29:03 PM »

I went to the fishmonger today,you selfish says I ?he replied,actually I am quite generous!!!!
dingdong
Superhero Member

« Reply #83 on: April 03, 2015, 07:33:06 PM »

I went to my Asian mates fish shop,I asked him do you kill the fish  the halal way,yes but only on the halalibut!!!
Chainsaw Bampy

« Reply #84 on: April 03, 2015, 07:39:24 PM »

i got a bit of aheadHAKE now,  been an drunk to much BASS i think  ,was out drinking with my friend BARB she is a RAY of sunshine, she is really BRILL, and likes to SKATE could say she,s a DAB hand at it,in the right PLAICE, she comes across as being very pleasant TOPEople, not very often will you see her FLOUNDER, although she can be a bit of a HUSS, and a bit GOBY, she,s smokes a lot she,s a bit of a PUFFER,... this is boring post dingdong liked wooden one better,  next.........................................................................
dingdong
Superhero Member

« Reply #85 on: April 03, 2015, 07:46:27 PM »

Ok this one is a draw ok,I'm gutted!!
You chose a new topic if you want but I think its upsetting a few people so I will call it a day ok?
But It was good fun while it lasted,p.m me if you want to comment ok.
Chainsaw Bampy

« Reply #86 on: April 03, 2015, 08:25:34 PM »

this post is oFISHally ended,       reason being  it didn,t catch on.   yes reely.   now thats the end, FIN  etc etc............................................

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal