Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
gesza
May 02, 2024, 06:07:44 PM
 I'm still here any rallies coming up? 
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank you to all who attended Penmark rally  (Read 1026 times)
handyman [Alan}
Superhero Member

« on: September 14, 2011, 07:58:39 AM »

A huge thank you to you all who made Canada Geoff so welcome at the Penmark rally. He has now returned safely across the pond, to resume his university studies.

It was his first ever visit to Wales and i am reliably told that he now prefers Wales to England and has a much greater sense of his Welsh ancestry than ever before. He was completely overwhelmed with the warmth and generosity of you all, and will remember his day out with DW for a very long time.

Those who donated objects and coins for him to take home, [after recording], cannot even begin to imagine on the huge impact you made in making Geoff aware of the history that exists over here. He was completely 'blown away' with seeing, holding and recovering such items first hand.

A warm Welsh welcome was promised and you all stepped up to the mark and delivered -- [even the fields!] -- thank you DW and thank you everyone for making the day such a special one.

Finally, those who recall his long ZZtop beard [tyna], will be pleased to learn that in a few weeks time, it is all coming off in the name of charity to raise money for breast cancer.

cheers

alan

"In America, feng shui is just aiming all of your furniture at the TV!"
Chef Geoff
Archaeological and Hardware Advisor
Dark Lord

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 11:27:50 AM »

I hope all the "donated items" "after recording" had the necessary export licences Grin   NO! Tut tut Alan I thought you would have known better. Wink 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal