Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
gesza
May 02, 2024, 06:07:44 PM
 I'm still here any rallies coming up? 
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Enjoyed meeting the Clan  (Read 4080 times)
Tafflaff (Rob)
Deputy Administrator
Superhero Member

Etrac user 55

« on: May 02, 2009, 08:56:21 PM »

Today I met and chatted with , Casa Dos (Kevin) were tose rolls ok fella?

Dig it (Adie) Nice to meet you fella , for the second time
One horse Al , nice speaking to you ,
Debbie , fiesty!  Wink
Mr ... Boom Boom , the one and only Detector Dave. Thanks fella!
Benny , ....nice finds , still think youre crazy.
Soft top!  Nice Hamster
The legendary on and only pray silence for 'The Doc' I only said hello and he could tell me where I was from , how old I was , my parents names and where they were from , and what mint I was from. Cheesy

Mole! Thanks for the sweets
Jonola, he couldnt get a word in cos of Kevin!  Grin

All the others will come back to me some time...

There is only so many times one can turn the other cheek.
The Doc
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2009, 09:13:19 PM »

Great to meet you too Rob Grin
onehorseAl( Al)

FID,Explorer !! & Deus User

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2009, 09:28:36 PM »

Hi Rob,was really great to have a chat today with yourself.Kasa-Dos,mole ,Brynmatt to name a few.Enjoyed the day and the company immensely and would like to thank yourself,Niel and Geoff for arrangeing everything,especially the weather and the cake!.
Al Smiley Smiley

Let the world go away 'cos I'm Bleeping today.
cider(martin)
Rally attendee

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2009, 09:44:25 PM »

Sorry rob never got to have a chat with you, maybe next time cheers cider (martin) Cool

you only live once so enjoy it
Soft top

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2009, 11:21:13 PM »

Great videos Rob, i did,nt realise you were filming, i thought you were doing something with a mobile phone, or was it a phone ? , mines ancient can,t do stuff like that, good idea to capture those moments on site, thanks,

soft top.
DATA311(Alan)

THE BREAM MACHINE F.I.D.

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2009, 11:25:53 PM »

It was great to put faces to some of the names, totally enjoyed meeting some of you guys...................... Wink Wink Wink

Nil illegitimi Carborundum
mole
Superhero Member

R.A.R.E- FID -DW MEMBER -SE /GOLDMAXX /

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2009, 07:52:23 AM »

Enjoyed meeting you ladies and gents yesterday did,nt  get chance to get to chat to everyone Tafflall during the rally I thought you,d been on the scrumpy when you walked past me QUACKING ! when In watched the video all was revealed nice hammered Softtop Smiley thanks for the cake Geoff  Roll Eyes I,m very happy with the T SHIRT Neil shall wear it with pride would liked to have met Peter H hope he finds my coin interesting?nice to meet James the 2nd you are right I,m still A pembroke boy ! also Onehorse Al hope you did,nt think me cheeky asking if you were a farmer my old ex/workmates Bymatt and Ian Gadgetyou are right Ian a bad days detecting is better than a good day at work thank you Byron for helping me Join R.A.R.E please thank Paula for me also thanks for introducing me to the other club members WaltonBasinman Paul wanted to chat to you missed you somehow even thought you were parked near to me like the Jeep found Zilch !! myself apart tin foil if in future we have a worst find prize Icould model a trophy out of the foil Grin Grin nice to meet B enny and friend from Hereford nice Soldino! I,m the only one one on the day who lost something supposed to be finding on the way up the lane to the fields the hereford boys were just in front of mein their van and coming from the opposite direction was a bloody carwe had to reverse Igot stuck in the hedge and lost part of my mirror  Sad better than going into the dyke though Grin I really enJoyed myself see you all at another in the future good hunting  ; MOLE

SEEK AND YE SHALL FIND
waltonbasinman
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2009, 08:22:15 AM »

Mole I am sorry I missed you. I do try and make a point of speaking to the people I have talked to on Line. Somehow I had It In my head you were not available for this rally. Will make a point of speaking at the next. Sorry mate.
buzzerman

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2009, 04:59:17 PM »

would like to thank admin for all their effort in producing a fine metal detecting rally at rooksbridge  on saturday also would like to say what a great bunch of friendly detectorists that i had the pleasure to meet there and hope to meet again.mike
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 07:24:10 PM by buzzerman » Logged
Stig(The)
Superhero Member

X-Terra 70 user.

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2009, 05:16:06 PM »

Got to apoligise to all at the rally who didnt have the honour of meeting me!
Please dont be to down-hearted,i will try to make the next one !!  Grin

The challenge of history is to recover the past and introduce it to the present.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal