Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
gesza
May 02, 2024, 06:07:44 PM
 I'm still here any rallies coming up? 
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any help and advice for fisher f4 ?  (Read 2332 times)
Garrettace150
NWDD Member

« on: March 21, 2014, 12:57:52 PM »

has anyone on here managed to familiarize themselves with the fisher f4 that can help me with mine ?  does ground balancing continue in disc mode ?, ive looked on you tube and only found 1 or 2 videos that are good but not too detailed.

The fisher was taken on a test run yesterday but due to the weather i couldn`t spend too much time with it and had to spend my time with a carrier bag over the the display so struggled to say the least.

Later on in the day i managed to ground balance the machine in my back garden and found a couple of bottle tops and scrap whilst in "all metal mode" without notching anything out, Am i right in believing that when notching out pull tabs i will be blocking out hammered coins being detected ?

Any help and advice will be a massive advantage, Thanks in advance

N.W.D.D
nobby
Superhero Member

Wanna be boy band....

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 03:15:55 PM »

not familiar with the f4, but do know the f75........ if anything like the f75 when ground balancing  set the detector zero disc. medium sense. (75 on the f75) and look for clean patch of ground, raise coil about 8-12 inches off the ground and balance accordingly (don't know on the f4, but on the f75 you pull trigger and pump coil for 4-5 seconds)
you can raise the sensitivity and disc. according to your site conditions.......don't notch.....you will miss good targets Wink

“I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.”

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal