Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
gesza
May 02, 2024, 06:07:44 PM
 I'm still here any rallies coming up? 
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Detecting in Bulgaria  (Read 1822 times)
waltonbasinman
« on: April 04, 2010, 11:29:50 AM »

Have just had our holiday confirmed in East Anglia this year as we wanted to stay in the UK with a young baby and were lucky enough to have a farmer who owns our holiday cottage with more than enough land which were his words to detect on when I asked the question " any chance ". As some of you know I really love my motocross so have had the Idea of going to Bulgaria ( voted best international circuit ) next year for two weeks and spending some of my time detecting over there. Does anyone know if it is legal or possible to do so over there as the net seems to draw a blank on information.
Tafflaff (Rob)
Deputy Administrator
Superhero Member

Etrac user 55

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 11:49:04 AM »

I asked this question some time back fella and e mailed the Embassey over there. They said that as all the beach fronts in Bulgaria were privately owned , it would be up to the individual Beach owners.

Inland though I didnt find out fella.

There is only so many times one can turn the other cheek.
waltonbasinman
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2010, 12:01:25 PM »

I was thinking inland Rob as the area is flooded with Roman history. Thanks for the info though as I could contact the embassy. Good one
zorro
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2010, 12:47:59 PM »

Paul your best bet is to PM ukbrian, he has, or used to have, a place out in Bulgaria. if anyone can give you the situation out there he can mate
Chef Geoff
Archaeological and Hardware Advisor
Dark Lord

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2010, 02:07:48 PM »

Hi Paul, I not only export the chef-phones to Bulgaria but I am the UK distributor for Blisstool metal detectors and I have been out to Bulgaria twice in the last 8 months, while I have been there I have managed to get in some detecting and chat to a few detectorists. The situation is not good, it is virtually the same as France and Ireland combined. On the beach you will have little trouble although the police have the right to confiscate any unregistered metal detectors. All finds automatically belong to the state. So my advise would be don't.
waltonbasinman
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2010, 02:48:31 PM »

Thanks Chef. Am interested in Sevlievo pretty much in the centre of the country. Do you know what the surrounding countries are like at all.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal