Gloves

(1/3) > >>

celticspikey:
If you are like me you would have tried many types of gloves over the years, here are some I have recently found and used, which may be of use to you.
 They are fully coated latex, breathable and waterproof.

I got these from Mole Valley Farmers but available on ebay around £7.49.

They are surprisingly warm and very comfortable....Spikey   

Resurgam:
                  Jeez, I could have done with a pair of those this morning whilst being cooled by a bone chilling sea wind and showered by icy cold rain. It was just me fingers that died and forced me to throw in the towel after only three hours.  :(

celticspikey:
I remember when I use to search the sands in winter it was easy to find a warm pair of gloves, trouble is even if wasn't raining your hands got wet taking the gloves of to recover the finds from the wet sand.  ;)

Val Beechey:
Best of both worlds, neoprene. Keeps the water and wind out. Bought some years ago for winter riding. Had  the same problem as Chris and finally remembered my old neoprene gloves. Never looked back.
Use them for dog walks now but made the mistake of cutting the thumbs off to use lead controls. Come home with a dead fish on each hand  ::) but the rest is toasty.

Resurgam:
Hmmmm, had my fingers not died I may have continued on until I got a whole body chill and recovery may have been much harder. None the less I will get my self a pair of those gloves for those normally chilly days but will not be foolish enough to go out blatantly into bad weather again.  :'(

Many thanks for the heads up on the gloves,  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page