Deus lite v Deus full

(1/3) > >>

Mark D:
Guys.
I'm interested in an XP Deus but am struggling to afford to afford a Deus full and was wondering if the remote is worth the extra money as was thinking ws4 headphones and 11" coil or looking  at loons second hand setup if it's still available come payday at the end of the month.
Cheers Mark

Val Beechey:
I bought the full set up and Ws5 headphones. Only ever used the controller not the headphones for programs. I believe you are limited on adapting programs with the phones but they are fine for pre sets.
If you'd be happy with that then go for the light. You can get a controller later if you're one that likes to personalise things. One went on the bay recently for just over £400.
Would recommend WS 5 phones though.

Mark D:
Thanks Val much appreciated. The only reason I thought the ws4 was to be able to read the target Id off the unit on a watch or the stem if I didn't manage to get the remote.
On a side note,how do you find the Deus for me it would be an upgrade from my explorer 2 for inland and use explorer at the beach.
cheers Mark

Val Beechey:
Deus will do beach with some adjustments but it'll never be as good as a minelab.

Not sure what you're saying about the ws4 and something to read of the stem ? As far as I know the only difference between the 4's and 5's is where they sit on your head.
Main reason I suggested the 5's is because they are bigger and easier to fiddle with. Set up which program you want, put them on and away you go.
Not very tech minded though so maybe someone else with more experience will help.
Shame you missed mine. Sold it last week, good as new and still 2 1/2 years warranty.

Mark D:
Val, with the ws4 I thought the control unit was detachable from the headphones so you could make adjustments without taking headphones off but I might be mistaken.
Now you've sold the Deus what have you opted for,did you just fancy a change or was there something you didn't like about it.

Cheers Mark

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page