Tonights the Night ...

(1/3) > >>

raistlain:
Well tonight 10 pm BBC4 ....Detectorists...Was hoping it would be an hour special but no its the usual 30 min slot...looking forward to it though  :)

JBM:
Thanks for the reminder.

Iam hoping that this episode will be added to the second series DVD when its released.

I purchased the first series and sometimes replay the earlier episodes. ;) :) Jerry.

handyman [Alan}:
Thanks for the reminder ... the downside is that i keep thinking its thursday!   ;D ;D

Resurgam:
                                       Ah ha, the whole family is looking forward to it; as are a great many curious individuals that are slowly being drawn towards our hobby via the Detectorist. It would probably be worth the BBC running a follow-up documentary series on metal detecting. Get all the newbies off to a good start and keep them on the right side of the law and stop them getting us all a bad name.  ;)

dingdong:
Good idea Chris, not only that but there are going to be quite a few "very" newbies who will be opening up a box on Christmas day containing a metal detector,only to be tried a couple of times,put into the spare room,for a few months,and then unceremoniously put in the loft and forgotten about !!and ultimately end up at car boots etc.
If only there was only some way to get the retailers to enclose a list of informative forums(DETECTING WALES) offering assistance from the word go so as to keep the dream alive...!!!....JUST A THOUGHT ???
HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL,
PS, sorry for cartoon Santa,AGAIN,but I think it's BRILLIANT !!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page