Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
gesza
May 02, 2024, 06:07:44 PM
 I'm still here any rallies coming up? 
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advert on Iwantoneofthose.com sandals with a detector in.  (Read 1842 times)
kaister

« on: December 02, 2009, 07:31:58 PM »

This is taken direct from there web site, made me laugh!!! Its for "Treause seekers" No joke

The humble practice of metal detection is one traditionally associated with weird old men who tramp around the beach, but that image is set to be cast aside thanks to these Treasure Seekers. Essentially a metal detector that doesn't make you look like a complete nerd, these crafty sandals will make hunting for metal items amongst the shingle a much more agreeable prospect.

These Treasure Seekers have the appearance of regular beach or summer wear, but have a nifty pack that straps to your leg and beeps every time your feet pass over a priceless Roman coin. There are three LEDs on the unit - green for normal (nothing detected), yellow for the slightest hint of something that might be worth digging for, and red for full-on 'pass me that spade, I'm rich beyond my wildest dreams' mode. Alternatively, if the squall of the beeping alarm is too much for you, you can always set it to vibrate instead. In truth, being discreet may well buy you precious seconds while you unearth your next treasure. When you've detected all you want to detect, you can simply unplug the detector pack and use them as normal sandals.

Made of chunky black plastic, these foot-bound money-makers are durable and comfortable as well as a potential ticket to a goldmine. The actual control box stays on your calf thanks to an elasticated band, and the box itself is no more obtrusive than, say, a walkie talkie (though you'd be mad to strap a walkie talkie to your leg unless you were a contortionist). Anyway, the point is that the Treasure Seekers are a great deal easier to use than the traditional metal detectors and, if you want them to be, they'll be very discreet. Now you can combine your country walks and strolls in the surf with discovering treasure!

FeaturesBack To Top 

•Metal-detecting sandals.
•More user-friendly than traditional metal detectors.
•Find buried treasure just by walking about.
•Detector pack straps to ankle via elasticated band.
•Pack will vibrate or beep when metal is detected underfoot.
•Requires 1 x 9V battery (not included).
•Suitable for ages 12 years +.
Size:-

•Available in Small (Men's up to 7, Women's up to Cool, Medium (Men's 7.5-9, Women's 8.5-10) or Large (Men's 9.5-12, Women's 10.5-13).

I try to get hammerd at least once a week.
150aceboy
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 08:32:54 PM »

Grin Grin Grin lol, i want a pair  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal