Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spooks !  (Read 3726 times)
TheLoveDoc

Garret Ace 250 Minelab Safari

« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2012, 05:39:23 PM »

Herbie  ........Years ago when I was a teenager my friend told me about an expirience he had while in bed. He was laying there awake but could not move at all...as hard as he tried he just couldnt move...he said an old lady was pushing down hard on his chest but then vanished .

I had read about the "old hag " in a book previously and explained to him its more common than you would think...... Years later though the same thing happened to me. Very scary mate I know how it feels. Maybe it happened to me because  I knew about it ,or  if theres anything paranormal there but it really is common mate....its been happening for hundreds of years.... sweet dreams lol

1 Gold ring - returned to owner.
1 Silver belt ring.
1 copper hammered
2 Thimbles
1lb Cannon Ball
3 William Love Tokens
bymatt666 (byron)
Superhero Member

R.A.R.E.member

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2012, 11:22:04 PM »

in my working days i was an electrician and would earn some extra money re-wiring houses . at one place the owners had bought the small house next door and knocked through to make a nice sized place....i was working away and noticed it was really cold and smelled of flowers in one half of the house....they told me that the old lady who lived in that half had laid dead for weeks before she was missed....at another i was feeding cables under the floorboards and heard knocking coming from the next bedroom,,,i thought it was the husband, who wanted to help, messing around , so i went into the room and it was empty...he was downstairs....they told me a similar story in that the old man next door had died and was'nt discovered for weeks....there has to be something in the ghost thing ! .....byron

i'd give up chocolate....but i'm no quitter !
minelab explorer xs
NCMD member
herbie

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2012, 09:13:33 AM »

Herbie  ........Years ago when I was a teenager my friend told me about an expirience he had while in bed. He was laying there awake but could not move at all...as hard as he tried he just couldnt move...he said an old lady was pushing down hard on his chest but then vanished .

I had read about the "old hag " in a book previously and explained to him its more common than you would think...... Years later though the same thing happened to me. Very scary mate I know how it feels. Maybe it happened to me because  I knew about it ,or  if theres anything paranormal there but it really is common mate....its been happening for hundreds of years.... sweet dreams lol

It is scary, but fascinating too, it must be something to do with what's happening in your sleep cycle at the time, but I find it amazing that everyone who experiences it sees a similar thing an old hag or man sitting on their chest!
With regard ghosts etc I haven't really had an experience but my wife had a strange experience when she was a teenager, apparently she was asleep, but started to dream that she was in a fire and that she was being suffocated by the smoke, she was really struggling to breathe, then she felt a sharp insistent tapping on the top of her head, she woke up to find she had the pillow pulled down tight across her face! But what's even weirder is that a couple of weeks ago her sister was visiting and we were chatting about strange dreams, her sister then told us she'd had a dream when she was younger where she was drowning and couldn't breathe, she said she then felt this tapping on the top of her head and she woke up to find she'd wrapped the duvet tight around her head. Neither of them had spoken about it before and they'd both had the dreams in the same bedroom a few years apart! Shocked

Same sh*t different hole!!
DEADLOCK
Superhero Member

I am an AntiquiSearcher...

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2012, 09:32:08 AM »

Not for me

nobby
Superhero Member

Wanna be boy band....

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2012, 12:22:13 PM »

Not for me

What do mean not for you??....remember that time that ghost locked your keys in your van!... Grin

“I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.”
archie

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2012, 01:01:21 PM »

a few years back after my accident I was doing regular lectures with my consultant surgeon - we had one booked at the local priory hospital. he said he would meet me in casualty after his clinics and drive us to the priory.  as I was waiting for him, through the rubber flap doors that led to the rest of the hospital, walked the consultants father (I had been introduced to him on one of my many stays in hospital, about 8 months or so previously when keith bought him and his mother to show them round, on his promotion to consultant). he walked right past me not two foot away, looking straight ahead and went out of the building he was a tall imposing kind of chap and wore the same khaki raincoat on, belted tightly at the waist (I nodded to him as he passed, but I guess he didnt recognise me with my clothes on Grin)
just after this Keith came through the flap doors and mouthed to me 'are you ready?'  we left the hospital for the short drive to the priory.
when we got there we found that the lecture had been cancelled but the message had not been passed on to him.  keith was really apologetic and said he would drive me home.
 As we were going down the aston expressway I asked him if there was a reason his father came to see him? i noticed the car made a slight  swerve, he looked at me and said 'are you sure you saw my dad? I said yes, and he said that he had died 6 months ago, and today was his birthday Shocked 

started with an Ace 250 now upgraded to F75
dances with badgers
Superhero Member

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2012, 01:36:36 PM »

the old hag one is common and has been for a long time,its where the word nightmare comes from.nachtmaren in german.check it out

if music be the food of love ,sing me a trifle.
 2012 WITH ETRAC,PULSEPOWER GOLDSCAN MK2 and SOVEREIGN ELITE     
gold = loads lol

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal