RIP Eric Harvey

(1/4) > >>

The Doc:
I've just seen on the Cardiff Scanners Facebook page that Eric Harvey (Meatslicer on here) has passed away.

I knew that Eric had received treatment for bowel cancer, but I did not realise that this had become incurable.

Eric was not old by any means and I guess it's a lesson to all of us to make the most of the time we have.

My condolences to Eric's family.

Val Beechey:
Oh ! I’m shocked and so sorry to hear that. I got on well with him, nice guy. I even treated him to an afternoon in one of my earlier permissions. We found nothing but he didn’t complain and was so helpful.
My deepest regrets and condolences to his family.

Neil:
That's sad to hear.

First time I met Eric was at one of our Rallies when he had just got into detecting and turned up on a scorching day in the Vale camouflaged from head to toe in military desert wear and had somehow rigged a pair of tank drivers earphones to act as his detecting headphones, which then went to some sort of 'Batmanesque' utility belt with all manner of bottles, torches, batteries, etc dangling from it. He was an interesting chap and granted we disagreed on a few things, but I always had a chat to him.

Rest in Peace Eric.

Napoleon:
 :-\ Very sad news ,Eric was a top man always here to help    so sorry to hear about this terrible news  RIP Eric . Voila a little  picture of Eric on a action man  style

celticspikey:
Sad news, I never met Eric but my condolence to his loved ones RIP...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page