Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
gesza
May 02, 2024, 06:07:44 PM
 I'm still here any rallies coming up? 
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Helpful tips and places to detect  (Read 1802 times)
roy skogvold
Rally attendee

« on: January 23, 2014, 09:43:32 AM »

Hello all !
We are two people from Norway coming over to Newport, Wales in March. (19.-28.) and we are looking for fields and other places to go metal-detecting. Thanks a lot to Svaipa here on the forum for making this possible.

We hope to attend to a 2day rally (The severn siders rally) but we're waiting for approval, since we're not members.
It's our first trip abroad for metal-detecting, and we like to get the most out of our 9 day trip. So we would me grateful to have one or more possibilities.
All helpful tips is appreciated !

Really looking forward to learn more about your history and how you do things there.
And we can return the favour if you sometime comes to Norway. We have permissions to go on some very good and old fields and places here. tips on places we can go detecting without a permit is also of interest, so please give us some advise. Tips on other rallies and so on, is also very appreciated, because we just built a club in my home-town, and we would like to get some experience on how things are done.
So come on fellow detectorists!  Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal