Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: C scope CS6MXI ANY GOOD  (Read 3398 times)
Bling (mark)

« on: February 15, 2015, 09:20:14 AM »

Hi anyone got experience using the cs6mxi thinking about doing a deal with my t2 ltd tomorrow or should I hold off and get the goldmaxx power  is there any difference between them really.

Soveriegn xs2 pro / goldmaxx power v4 /makro racer
Chef Geoff
Archaeological and Hardware Advisor
Dark Lord

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2015, 09:55:22 AM »

Hi Mark yes I had one for a little while and a quite capable machine it was although a bit sparky on mineralised sites but it's certainly not a step up from a T2 quite the opposite and to be honest with you a GMP is only a sideways step. Why are you changing?
jonty

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2015, 12:11:27 PM »

I rate the 6MXi although as Chef says it is a bit lively on some sites and it takes some getting used to. I used an Explorer 11 before my 6MXi and to be honest my hammered  finds have gone up  rather than down. At just over £400  depending on where you  buy, I believe it to be excellent value.
nobby
Superhero Member

Wanna be boy band....

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2015, 12:33:08 PM »

hi mark
the only way up from the t2 is an xp Deus......and even then not a massive leap.......as chef says why are you changing?

“I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.”
Bling (mark)

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2015, 02:56:15 PM »

Hi thanks for the replies i find the t2 a bit sparky for me I'm not bonding with it. I've thought i might try the  Goldmaxx power or Deus lite but someone offered  a swap plus cash for a cs6mxi i needed some info first i think I might be making a bit of a mistake if i go along with this swap tomorrow . I also thought about trying  fbs for a while but worried if bells and whistles would be to much.

Soveriegn xs2 pro / goldmaxx power v4 /makro racer
Dungbeetle
NWDD Member
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2015, 03:25:17 PM »

If the T2 is too sparky try dropping the sensitivity a bit, that usually  calms it down.
muddy
Rally attendee

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2015, 07:50:26 PM »

Hi ive had 6mxi for few months ive used on all types of sites and not had problem with it being sparky at all infact cant get it to chatter etc lol i no they had problems with it being over senseative when it first came out but thats been sorted with the latest models but if youve seen the the depth test video on youtube by addicted to bleeps picking up a pound coin up at 10 inches forget it ive tried many times and no way can i get close to ten more like 6/7 and if you get one make sure when in use your mobile is of as it may cause it to chatter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal