Competition for a years FREE Detectingwales rally entry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1/17) > >>

Neil:
I am proud to announce the first of our Detecting Wales Competitions for 2010! Its a prize that I am sure we would all love to win.

The winner will recieve a years FREE entry to all Detectingwales.com rallies. This includes the Summer two day event (more news on that at a later date, but the wheels are already in motion! ;))  So that means every DW rally you attend whether its in Wales or over the border is FREE for the whole of 2010 for the winner. Last year we held TWELVE!

The rules are really simple. To enter all you have to do is either have made over 5 posts since DetectingWales.com was formed OR to have made 5 (sensible please) posts before midnight on Saturday 30th January 2010.

To enter, simply estimate the combined weight of the s c r a p lead and copper/brass shown in grams or kilograms. All have been unearthed by myself over the past year.

Theres a photo below of the s c r a p  to help you out. Clue - theres more than you may initially think! A standard bag of flour is a Kilo to help give you an idea and remember lead is HEAVY man!

The winner is the closest person to the correct answer - only one guess per person! Judges decision is final! In the event of two people guessing the same amount, the first guess stands.

The winner will be announced at the Rally on the 31st January 2010.

Good Luck to one and all!

Neil & The Detectingwales Team.

Neil:
Here come the Copper and Brass guys and gals!

Remember it is the combined amount of both lead and copper& brass in grams or Kilograms! No stones please.

Think carefully about this, as its a great prize!

cheers

Neil

Sexy Legs (Leighton):
I say 57Kg.

Salty (Karl) Cardiff Scan Club:
I'll go for 37.5Kg :)

TheLoveDoc:
ummmmm 20kg  ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page