Are we all still here ?

(1/7) > >>

Svaipa:

Hi guys.
What's been happening out there lately ?
I haven't been on the forum for ages and is a bit shocked to see that there's no posts for the past couple of years. Where have you all gone ??
Is Detecting Wales no more ?
And is there no more rallies ??

Sun is out and the last gold hasn't been found.

Hope you are all ok.

x
jo

Greg:
Still here, not much happening on this site, rallies on this site finished many years ago, everything seems to have moved to Facebook, not for the best in my opinion but we have to move with the times or give up.

The Doc:
I check in most days but very little activity here now sadly  :(

Neil:
I guess times and priorities change and on the whole I rarely use forums or chat rooms anymore. Does anyone? I still check in here most days.

The web site is still slowly ticking over and who know we may come out of retirement for a rally one day. Land is an issue.

Cheers
Neil

Svaipa:
Yes, I've noticed a few rallies being advertised on facebook, but they charge half a days wages and then there's the fuel cost too, which isn't much short of being a back breaker now a days, so just not been very tempted to try them. 

It's a real shame if it's lack of land to go on that's ending our DW rallies. Would it be possible to re-visit some of the places we've been to before, like feks the two farms at Trippenkennett ?

Jo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page