Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
gesza
May 02, 2024, 06:07:44 PM
 I'm still here any rallies coming up? 
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CARDIFF CITY v BLACKPOOL WEMBLEY TRANSPORT  (Read 2948 times)
rjm
Superhero Member

XP Deus

« on: May 18, 2010, 01:35:22 PM »

Hi

We currently have 3 may be 4 spaces left for transport to Wembley Stadium

for this Sat 22 May on our mini bus

Seats are £15.50 return.

If you are interested please ring me asap on

It will be picking up at Goytre, Cardiff Gate, Bassaleg Comp and Magor Services.

NOW FILLED
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 08:42:50 PM by rjm » Logged

Kev
Superhero Member

"there as got to be more there " SE & XS user

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 05:49:09 PM »

ON OUR WAY TO WEMBLEY Grin Wink
rjm
Superhero Member

XP Deus

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 06:01:22 PM »

1 PLACE LEFT.................going fast!

Kev
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2010, 06:07:29 PM »

yes one place left .SORRY rjm Wink
rjm
Superhero Member

XP Deus

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2010, 07:08:14 PM »

...........No wonder you're immobile doing silly things like climbing on a moving bus !  Grin

rjm
Superhero Member

XP Deus

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2010, 08:30:54 PM »

Transit fully subscribed. Thanks.

If you could all say a prayer between 3pm and 5.30pm on Sat in favour of Cardiff.....

Kev
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2010, 10:33:05 AM »

even tho i support LIVERPOOL i will be watching and hoping CARDIFF do the biz  Wink
rjm
Superhero Member

XP Deus

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2010, 10:48:20 AM »

even tho i support LIVERPOOL i will be watching and hoping CARDIFF do the biz  Wink

Of the Premiership teams I support Liverpool and always watch their matches when I can on tv.

Once went to Anfield to see them thrash Southampton by 7 goals.

But, alas, I've always supported Cardiff (my home city) and it'll be just amazing to see them
playing the likes of Chelsea, Man Utd etc.  The Cardiff stadium will put many to shame in
the Premiership so the ground work has been done. Just got to get that result on Saturday.

I'm nervous thinking about it but my season ticket will be cheap if they do it!  Grin

waltonbasinman
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2010, 05:21:02 PM »

How do you Cardiff supporters feel about your financial situation. Across the water in Brizzle we are led to believe you have to win for the sake of the finances. Is this the case. Are things that bad.  Undecided
Neil
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2010, 05:33:16 PM »

Hi Paul - the outstanding tax bill is just under £2 million - which if we don't go up will be covered by the mass exodus of players to the Premiership (Whittingham, Ledley, Bothroyd, Blake etc} To keep the squad together we simply must get promoted. Roll Eyes

The greater debt is in loan notes and is just past £2Omillion or as high as £3O million depending on who you believe. Thats not got to be paid back though for a further 5 years I believe and has been resolved for the time being.

Hope that helps. Looking forward to sayurday. even replaced my Detecting dreams this week with dreams of The Premiership! Grin

Neil

There comes a time in every rightly constructed boys life when he has a raging urge to go somewhere and dig for hidden treasure.

Mark Twain 1835 - 1910

If anyone wants to sell any S c r a p gold or sovereigns, regardless of condition -  ask me for a price first please.
Kev
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2010, 05:37:13 PM »

if city do go up Neil will they be buying any players ! and have they the money to do that ! Huh Roll Eyes its a massive step up from the championship to the  ;)prem my friend
waltonbasinman
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2010, 05:43:01 PM »

Thanks Neil. You have a good manager in Dave Jones what do you think with him being linked to the West Ham Job. As a team though the players you mentioned are capable of holding their own in the Prem I think you still need a new Back line including keeper if you are to survive. As Kev says are there funds for new players.
Neil
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2010, 05:53:24 PM »

Its still a very big IF we go up as you say gents.

I personally think that the following have the potential to perform in the Premiership and the rest would need replacing.

Premier Potential
Marshall, McNaughton, Gerrard, Darcy Blake, Adam Matthews (if nurtured correctly}, Ledley, Whittingham, Burke, and Bothroyd.

The rest of the squad would need changing in my opinion. I agree with the back four being weak in places. the squad is way too small presently as well. Need numerous additions. I would be happy if we go up with just staying up. Saturday is the most important game I have ever watched since 1977! Can't wait

I don't think Dave Jones will go to the Hammers - he's got too much invested in City in time and if the rumours are to believed shares.

I think the money will materialise from Malaysia if we go up. as you know I have just spent several weeks there and I have never been anywhere so football crazy. Its everywhere from bars to restaurants to every taxi driver. They love the Premier League more than anywhere else I have ever been. amazing

What does everyone else think?
Neil
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 05:56:00 PM by Neil » Logged

There comes a time in every rightly constructed boys life when he has a raging urge to go somewhere and dig for hidden treasure.

Mark Twain 1835 - 1910

If anyone wants to sell any S c r a p gold or sovereigns, regardless of condition -  ask me for a price first please.
waltonbasinman
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2010, 05:57:10 PM »

Well as far as I am concerned Neil just silence the Hollowheaded Bristol reject managing Blacpool be it 1-0 or 9-0 I will be happy. I hate the former Gashead like you would not believe.
rjm
Superhero Member

XP Deus

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2010, 08:15:13 PM »

I think they're safe whatever happens. The Malaysian business man is putting in £6 million to cover the tax bill and buy players.

If they get promoted then there are no great problems. City have half a dozen (including the keeper) who have the ability for playing in the premiership.

Stoke were always neck and neck with Cardiff in the Championship. Similar size crowds. They seem to have done okay since they went up.

Personally I believe Cardiff will win on Sat, especially as Gerrard is back to strenghen the defence. Cardiff have Wembley experience which will help.

As I said, Cardiff's new stadium is premiership standard. It's only a matter of time..............and I think that time is Saturday!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal