Laser Hawkeye

(1/7) > >>

Tinman (paul/Lisa):
Went out with my new machine today in all that rain, to a spot I have done to death with the SE. It is a local beauty spot that used to have a railtrack running through it thats now completly overgrown.and its had its fair share of campers,picnickers etc. so the trash here is very high. Anyway I only wanted to set up the machine just to see what its like. After switching on and adjusting the various knobs I set off knowing I will only be half hour as rain was lashing down. In the half hour I was there I found a ring pull, a small aluminium tube, and a thruppenny bit. I know its not much but believe me we have done this to death with the SE and last thing I expected was a coin. really pleased with it so far cant wait to get on some ploughed with it TBH.

Roman (Ray):
hi both.
glad you went out to use it.
found a coin as well.
welldone to you both got to give you credit.
for going out in the rain.
good start.
ray.
im going out tommorow in the rain.
by the look of it lol.

Tinman (paul/Lisa):
Cheers Ray really am impressed with it

Tinman (paul/Lisa):
Well so far theres the price difference the laser is a lot cheaper, also a lot lighter than the SE. I will be comparing these two machines over the next few weeks to get a better idea. I will say this though (in my experiance)  I did not like the SE coils  the SEf coil was far more stable, I know through expeiance the SE does go deep but at the same time u do need to swing it slow to get the best from it.I will keep you informed of my progress as Lisa and I will prob swop machines during our hunts

PHIL YNYSBOETH:
I think you have to give up a lot of brain power you use an Explorer
I get easily distracted when im detecting and my Exp used to bore me to tears sooooo slooooowwwwww
now ive got a faster machine Im finding again because i enjoy using it ;0)

When the Hawkeye 1st came out the advert was ,,,,,"Never underestimate the Hawkeye" i think thats very true

all the best
Phil Jones

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page