Year eight in the life of Detectingwales.com 2016

<< < (3/4) > >>

wagis:
What a truly brilliant write up with lots of facts and figures thrown in. I enjoyed reading it. Also thanks for the kind mention Neil

medieval man:
Great write up Neil. Thanks for the mention on the Axe head.

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Allthegearnoidea:
Well I am new to this hobby and this forum but what a cracking write up on the years events , well done Neil 👍

celticspikey:
A terrific write up Neil as per usual, I'm pleased that Jeff is on the mend after his accident. Thanks for updating us on our our other Geoff (Cheff) I for one really miss his knoledge, advice and expertise on our wonderfull hobby, it goes with out saying his input has been greatly missed of late, so it's great news that he is on the mend, so I wish both of them a speedy recovery and happy Christmas. It will be a special rally when these guys are in the field again. ;)
I for one will keep the faith mate..... ;) Happy Christmas. :)

Jeff The Wizard:
Can't quite believe it. I know what your thinking, some people will do anything to get a mention in Despatches  ;D
All jokes aside, congrats on yet another mega write up Neil. With one thing and another 2016 hasn't been kind to me, even missed Santa's Hat Rally :-\  but I'm sure looking forward to re joining the fold in 2017.
Thanks to all for their supportive comments which have kept me going during troubled times, I wish Geoff a speedy recovery, and all at D W a Merry Xmas and Happy New Year  ;).

Warmest regards to all,
Jeff  8)  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page