Equinox

(1/8) > >>

celticspikey:
 I just had another E Mail from LP (Pete) re my interest in the Equinox......I have told LP I no longer want to be on their list for the machine ......Basically the promotion of this machine was great, as for the way they have released the machine to our dealers it's a joke.

Sort your self out Minelab there's plenty of other Detectorists waiting......

This has nothing to do with LP who provides a great service and I have and will continue to support....

Over and out....  ;)

probono:
I keep looking - I'm still quite interested in getting an Equinox - even if it is as a second machine for when people insist on 'having a go at metal detecting', but there's no stock and no info on when the stock is available.

There are a few Equinox 600 available, but it is the higher frequencies that interested me on the 800.......

celticspikey:
Hi Roland yeh I was offered a 600 but I too was I interested in the higher frequency range...not that impressed with some of the videos on u tube, still I reckon the market will have a few for sale in the not to distant future... ;D 14 hrs decorating yesterday and 9hrs today.. Tomorrow of to a rally in Dorchester and well deserved if I say so myself lol..

nobby:
I 've just seen a review on YouTube of the equinox.....the recovery looks remarkable.....will be an interesting one  :)

Napoleon:
Good reviews so far but dont like the arm rest make that detector look like a ace 250 so hope they will try to update the design a little and i will probably get one but for now its Non merci. ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page