Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
gesza
May 02, 2024, 06:07:44 PM
 I'm still here any rallies coming up? 
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Watch out "pinchers" about! Middleham and Kirkburn - he's back at it again  (Read 11795 times)
Geordie-Wolf
Rally attendee

« on: August 04, 2012, 08:35:59 PM »

For those who havent experienced a "Jimmy Pincher" Rally ..... before you committ your hard earned cash and travel to some recently advertised rallies (ebay and treasure Hunting web site)Middleham or Kirkburn rallies ........ just do yourself a favour and google "jimmy pincher rally" before you committ Wink

In fact i  beleive his rallies have featured in discussion on here before www.detectingwales.com/index.php?topic=1354.5;wap2
Tafflaff (Rob)
Deputy Administrator
Superhero Member

Etrac user 55

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2012, 09:21:11 PM »

Yes they have and we advise our members to do as you say and research Mr Pincher.

There is only so many times one can turn the other cheek.
john price
Rally attendee

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 06:16:08 PM »

ye i went to one the cops were called with in ten seconds of going out no permission pincher gone  pluss £50 of mine
avalon

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2012, 06:24:04 PM »

ye i went to one the cops were called with in ten seconds of going out no permission pincher gone  pluss £50 of mine

Good job it was only £50  Cheesy

dances with badgers
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2012, 06:31:19 PM »

the clues in the name peeps come on Roll Eyes

if music be the food of love ,sing me a trifle.
 2012 WITH ETRAC,PULSEPOWER GOLDSCAN MK2 and SOVEREIGN ELITE     
gold = loads lol
Randy Dee
Rally attendee

If It Aint Lost You Won't Find It.

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2012, 08:38:20 PM »

For those who havent experienced a "Jimmy Pincher" Rally ..... before you committ your hard earned cash and travel to some recently advertised rallies (ebay and treasure Hunting web site)Middleham or Kirkburn rallies ........ just do yourself a favour and google "jimmy pincher rally" before you committ Wink

In fact i  beleive his rallies have featured in discussion on here before www.detectingwales.com/index.php?topic=1354.5;wap2

Hello Geordie,

Jimmy Pincher is scum and has taken down hundreds of decent people in the past, he is well known by the farmers in the North Yorkshire area where I detect, if he ever steps into Easingwold again there is 9 farmers who have promised to have his guts for garters he did a 3 day rally there and scarpered with all of the proceeds there was £1,000s involved, he took £50 each from 6 Yanks to detect on a farm at Boythorpe in North Yorkshire then scarpered pretending to be looking for accommodation for them which they had paid him for only to be ordered off the land by the farmer who didn't even know Jim Pincher and as a result the farmer told us he would no longer be allowing us metal detecting permission also anybody else.
He well and truly knackered it up for dozens of detectorists in the Malton area after he held a rally at Malton and the farmer had to get the cops in and as a result Malton Estates banned all metal detecting on their tenanted farms which virtually closed access to thousands of acres some of which I had permission on.
Give this guy a wide berth he is a professional scammer.

Randy
Aurelia
Rally attendee

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2012, 07:51:14 PM »

I would have thought that one way of dealing with him would be an anonymous tipoff to HMRC with details of where he is going to be and when. Even if the police aren't bothered about the fraud, the tax man will be about the untaxed income.
ctx3030

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2012, 06:56:02 AM »

THERE ARE PLENTY OF OTHERS HAVING RALLIES , WHO NEED INVESTAGATING ABOUT THERE TAX RETURNS ,PERHAPS WE OUGHT TO SPILL THE BEANS ABOUT THE OTHERS MAKING MONEY OUT OF US POOR DETECTORISTS  AS WELL .
Geordie-Wolf
Rally attendee

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2012, 03:28:23 PM »

THERE ARE PLENTY OF OTHERS HAVING RALLIES , WHO NEED INVESTAGATING ABOUT THERE TAX RETURNS ,PERHAPS WE OUGHT TO SPILL THE BEANS ABOUT THE OTHERS MAKING MONEY OUT OF US POOR DETECTORISTS  AS WELL .

You are quite right, some even have the cheek to call themselves a "club", I am sure the days of these tax free earners and scammers are numbered already as they are stupid enought to leave an easy to follow trail for HMRC  Wink , I hope one day we will only see genuine clubs and fully legal rallies where 100% of monies goes to the charity nominated and not in someones back pocket tax free. Cheesy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal