Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to pay it forward  (Read 1112 times)
dingdong
Superhero Member

MAD COWS EAT METAL DETECTORISTS !!!🐂🐂🐂🐂🐂🐂

« on: December 31, 2014, 06:05:57 PM »

The other day just before Christmas I was doing what most of us do taking a little "good cheer" to my valued permissions &their wives.During our conversation it was disclosed that this farmer had lost a valuable component on one of his pieces of machinery,sheepishly he asked me if one day I could possibly have a look for the piece in question,obviously I said.It was agreed that I would come back after Christmas. Well that day was today,But I was in a bit of a quandary, It would be with my first outing with my very recently purchased "safari",not only that but the areas to be searched were Polly tunnels,yuk!! surrounded  top,bottom,& sides metal everywhere.Thought to myself,I need help and advice, with phone in hand I called in the cavalry " trout master funk",well to cut a long story short "Mark" duely arrived with E-TRAC in arm,well we searched and searched alas with all that metal around we could not find the tractor component needless to say we were both disappointed. However a great bit of good did come out of it,we were given a big thank you and further permissions on at least three new fields,just goes to show even if you don't succeed it doesn't mean that you don't get rewarded.P.S  plus,plenty of new Pembrokeshire new spuds in the Spring.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal