I'm thinking about buying a CS4PI

(1/4) > >>

dsinfinite:
I've been looking for a beach detector and came across the CS4PI and this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEQZd08QZSs I am considering buying one but unsure if I should or not so would be great if any owners/previous owners could give me their opinion :)

celticspikey:
I'm not sure if your new to detecting? On the beaches. This machine is deep but be prepared to dig iron as with all pulse machines, they outshine all other machines for deep Gold but it's whether you can put up with digging scrap. Also you need a good strong back..lol...my advice look for a Minelab Sovereign, Explorer etc,

Resurgam:
                         Oh my! A CS4PI! A superb detector on both dry and wet saline beach sand. It detects the smallest of targets and it punches deep for them.

What else can I say? Well I used one for a couple of years on my regular beach and it had me digging for the olympics. I would say that it is best used on the low water line, in combination with a sturdy long handled sand scoop. I 'personally' would never have used it inland. It comes with one fixed coil, that is not interchangeable; in it's self, not a problem.

Will it be your only detector?

Chris :)

Resurgam:
                        Just had a peep at your profile and I see that you have a couple of detectors and have been detecting for some time. You can probably pick up a CS4PI second hand, at a reasonable price. I swapped mine off for an air rifle, after all that digging did my back in! ;)

Chris :)

Chainsaw Bampy:
I did have one as others have said its a dig all machine that goes deep, I got fed up of digging lots and lots of scrap, but a good machine for the beach thou. I sold mine  [which was as new condition]  for £140 I think it was although I have seen people selling them for more. hope this helps you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page