Newforce R1 thoughts?

(1/2) > >>

Dusty:
Anyone here used one. Can't find any reviews and only stupid depth tests on youtube. Are they cheap second hand for a reason?

I have seen the depth test chart made by the guy at Staff detectors and it was up there with some of the well knowns but I'm not sure. At the end of the day its priced the same as a second hand Garrett 250.

jayhay69:
i had one when they first come out fantastic machine great on depth,i pad over £600 new for one ive seen them on ebay for £200ish,its a great machine wish i had one as a back-up machine,once youve pregrammed it you just turn on a go :) i`d get one of them than a garrett ace 250.

Dryland:
As JH69 said the Garrett ace 250 or euroace 250 have great reviews.
and lots of people on this forum have found some good things with them

Chef Geoff:
I've never used an R1 but a guy I know used one for years and they are coin magnets like many of the C Scopes. If it's round and down there, it'll find it

Dusty:
Ah that's suprised me, for a second I thought  was gonna get laughed out the forum. C Scope always seem to be the black sheep of detectors.

Was gonna opt for the CZ-5 but ebay people are hard work! Offered some seller cash outside ebay with no fee's a saving of about 40 quid but no chance, it must go via ebay?

::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page